Am I late to the party, guys?
Am I late to the party, guys?
Your name is Rococo waltz, but you’re better know as Hawkesho. You have been out of the updating loop so long that people believe you are dead. The poorly drawn open window in the background has stirred you out of your slumber, and you notice that your bed is rather empty. Since your mind isn’t awake and you have no idea where your glasses are, you ask the audience for help. What do you do?
ZZ: hes been putting it off for too long, so me and the other ocs tracked him down. expect hawke, lo ser and other updates soon. see ya
My friends trying to motivate me into productivity
Mario Party destroys friendships
Here are some interesting facts about him, though:
- He basically saved public television. In 1969 the government wanted to cut public television funds. Mister Rogers then went to Washington where he gave an amazing merely six minute speech. By the end of the speech not only did he charm the hostile Senators, he got them to double the budget they would have initially cut down. The whole thing can be found on youtube, a video called “Mister Rogers defending PBS to the US Senate.”
- “Certain fundamentalist preachers hated him because, apparently not getting the “kindest man who ever lived” memo, they would ask him to denounce homosexuals. Mr. Rogers’s response? He’d pat the target on the shoulder and say, “God loves you just as you are.” Rogers even belonged to a “More Light” congregation in Pittsburgh, a part of the Presbyterian Church dedicated to welcoming LGBT persons to full participation in the church.”
- According to a TV Guide piece on him, Fred Rogers drove a plain old Impala for years. One day, however, the car was stolen from the street near the TV station. When Rogers filed a police report, the story was picked up by every newspaper, radio and media outlet around town. Amazingly, within 48 hours the car was left in the exact spot where it was taken from, with an apology on the dashboard. It read, “If we’d known it was yours, we never would have taken it.”
- Once, on a fancy trip up to a PBS exec’s house, he heard the limo driver was going to wait outside for 2 hours, so he insisted the driver come in and join them (which flustered the host). On the way back, Rogers sat up front, and when he learned that they were passing the driver’s home on the way, he asked if they could stop in to meet his family. According to the driver, it was one of the best nights of his life—the house supposedly lit up when Rogers arrived, and he played jazz piano and bantered with them late into the night. Further, like with the reporters, Rogers sent him notes and kept in touch with the driver for the rest of his life.
Howdy folks! Tonight we have a special treat~ Kur and I will be offering collaborative commissions through livestream! So why don’t you all come join us here ===> http://www.livestream.com/kurcast
The rules are simple my friends!
- Please use colored text. It helps you stand out~
- Talk to us in the stream about what you would like. We do have some things that we won’t draw which is up to Kur’s discretion.
- If you would like to make an anonymous commission, send an ask (not anonned lol) to either Kur or myself. We’ll keep it on the DL in the stream for you :)
- Once approved we will quote you a price.
- From there you can go here and select buy now to make payment. Please select Service should it come up during check out!
- When payment is made just sit back and enjoy the show!
I’m sorry but for the time being I can only accept payments through PayPal.
I know I’m not some big name and not a lot of people know me but I ask please, reblog this if you see it! Kur and I will be doing a free full body for three people who do. We’ll be using a random number generator to pick the lucky winners~
(( Heyo! mod here, I’ll be drawing things while blue will be coloring~ if you ever wanted me to draw you something and for it to be colored properly, now’s your chance! |D; ))